Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday, November 15th 2008

One of the great things about Gould is the large portion of time that we have in the winter dedicated to skiing. Being a college prep highschool, it is a great opportunity to have such a large portion of time dedicated to our sports. Unfortunately, this translates into having more class time in the spring and fall. What a better way to get in the extra classes we need than Saturday class? That is what we had today. Today's dots were 4 and 5 which ment that I had freedot and then Analytical Geometry and Trigonometry.

Unfortunately, I've had to take the last few days off because of a back problem that I've been experiencing. I've already been to the chiropractor twice and I need to go three times next week as well to get x-rays. Who knew? On wednesday during our 2 hr rollerski I realized that my back was hurting and it was hard to double pole. As the workout went on I found myself unable to stride, or double pole kick without pain in my back. Later that night, laying on the floor was about all I could do. The next couple days consisted of sitting in stiff chairs, taking astronomical amounts of muscle relaxant and ibeprofin, and eating as much as I could (due to boredom). Hopefully the pending week will prove healthy and heal me before we head off to Quebec for our thanksgiving training camp.

Over and out

Peter Cowan

No comments: